Time : 10 MIN | Difficulty : EASY | Quantity: 3 to 5 L | Cost: $
Recype for 3 to 5 liters of laundry soap
Ingredients et accessories
- Shaved or grated soap (“savon du pays” or Marseille soap, for instance)
Note: count 20 grams of soap per liter of water
- Hot water
- 1 cauldron
- 1 can (3 to 5 liters)
- Essentiels oils (optional)
- Over low heat, melt the soap in the cauldron with a little water.
- Adjust the amount of soap to meet your needs.
- Add the appropriate amount of hot (tap) water to the can, then stir in your liquid soap mixture.
- It is important to leave space at the top of the can, because once the mixture has cooled, you will need to shake it vigorously.
- You can add a few drops of essentials oils such as lemon (whithening), tea tree (bactericide and fungicide) or lavender (relaxation).
- Wait 24 hours for everything to form a homogeneous gel.
- Shake well before each use.
- Use the desired amount (according to your washing machine’s specifications or your clothing’s degree of dirtiness).